Become a BTCU Team Member
BTCU relies on the unique talents of every employee to create a dynamic team. We work to enhance the lives of our members in the building trades by finding creative ways to improve our products and services - while making a difference and having fun!
Consumer Loan Officer - Shoreview Branch
We're seeking an experienced loan officer for our branch in Shoreview.
- Consult with members about their financial and personal objectives and offer loan solutions to help them achieve their goals
- Effectively identify member credit needs and provide appropriate loan solutions
- Build strong, trusting relationships with new and existing members
- Provide exceptional service to ensure member satisfaction and a continued relationship with BTCU
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to achieve business/organizational goals
- Work directly with members through the entire lending cycle from loan application to loan closing
- Ensure that all lending documents and processes are completed in accordance with internal policies and processes
- College Degree in Business or related field is preferred
- 3+ years consumer and mortgage lending experience required
- Strong sales and customer service experience
- Competitive and goal-oriented
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with members and coworkers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a union position. Days: Monday-Friday. Hours: 8:45am to 5:15pm. (37.5 hrs/week)
Hourly rate: Depending on experience. Plus excellent benefits.
Please email or fax your resume and cover letter to:
The security and privacy of your information is important to us. When communicating with us by email, please do not send any information that is considered confidential or sensitive in nature. If you need to communicate any personal information (SSN, login, passwords, account numbers, etc.) please contact us by phone.
BTCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At BTCU, we take care of our union employees. When you join the BTCU team, you will receive competitive wages and an extensive benefit package including:
- Vacation Days
- Pension Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance